Prepare your website for showing YouTube videos in the best way. Yottie is a powerful WordPress plugin for YouTube, which your website deserves. It allows selecting the desired channels and even single videos for creating your own playlist right on your website.
Download 100+ Adjustable Parameters, 4 color schemes and 16 languages support. In short, you will get tons of things to customize. Our WordPress YouTube video gallery is fully responsive so that you will be able to cover the wide audience with any type of browsing device.
Let it play on your site!
What our customers say about Yottie YouTube Gallery
Yottie Amazubed Features
Okay, you’ve already checked out main features of our YouTube channel widget. But there is a lot more to come! All in all, Yottie has more than 100 parameters for individual customization.
- Attach your official profile or organize a list of desired videos
- Show any YouTube feed in gallery plugin on your WordPress website
- Share as many content as you want
- Add widget for YouTube website translation by using different combinations of channels, playlists and single recordings
- Just insert URL of the needed source
- Sort your videotapes with one of 6 available order fields: date, views, likes, dislikes, position, comments
- Display your YouTube videos in a random order
- Define how long data from the specified sources will be cached in a browser
- Divide content into custom groups
- Unlimited number of sources in each group
- Name each group yourself
- Set width of your WordPress YouTube video plugin
- Yottie is responsive and retina ready on any device
- Choose the number of columns and rows in the WordPress YouTube video gallery
- Settle the gutter between each video preview
- Show or hide the header of your WordPress plugin
- Customize fully header’s appearance
- Choose 1 of 3 header layouts in your player: Classic, Accent, Minimal
- 8 info elements to turn on/off: Logo, Banner, Channel name and description, Recordings counter, Subscribers counter, Views counter, Subscribe button
- Add custom YouTube channel name
- Embed custom description about the chosen profile
- Select custom channel logo by pointing its URL
- Paste URL of custom header banner
- 3 navigation controls for easy pagination in WordPress YouTube widget for website: Arrows, Scroll, Drag
- Turn on/off Free Mode of video gallery scrolling
- Choose one of 5 available effects of content sliding: slide, fade, coverflow, cube, flip
- Adjust the animation speed of sliding
- Set horizontal or vertical direction of scrolling in YouTube embed plugin for WordPress
- Specify the time of automatic feed scroll by using the auto option
- Adjust the grid size depending on the window width
- Our WordPress YouTube widget supports 16 languages
- 3 preview layouts are at your service in YouTube plugin for website: Classic, Cinema, Horizontal
- 8 info elements to turn on/off: Play icon, Duration, Title, Date, Description, Views counter, Likes counter, Comments counter
- Choose 1 of 3 ways to watch videotapes: in popup, in the WP widget and directly on YouTube
- Switch on/off autoplay while opening in popup
- 12 info elements to turn on/off: Title, Account logo and its name, Subscribe button, Views counter, Likes counter, Dislikes counter, Likes ratio, Date, Description, Description more button, Comments
- Choose any color for Header, Groups, Content and Popup of YouTube video Gallery on your website
- In total Yottie has customizable color of 60 UI elements
- Don’t want to spend time painting the WP gallery yourself? Use one of our ready-made color Schemes: default, dark, red and deep blue
- Feel the comfort of using the new admin UI while customizing your plugin for YouTube
- Use the power of our online builder for editing options, seeing a live preview and receiving a special html shortcode
- Use Yottie with one of the most popular page-builders for WordPress – Visual Composer. VC Yottie element is available with all customization opportunities
- YouTube video WordPress widget checks automatically new updates. You will be notified and able to update the plugin in WordPress admin panel if a new version is available.
Yottie has so many parameters that it takes time to think out values of all YouTube plugin’s parameters. We’ve prepared several examples of how YouTube widget for WordPress can be used on a website.
- Custom Color Gallery – choose the desired channel, show its header and video slider with any color scheme you want. This variant is more likely what you can see on YouTube. Furthermore, web visitors can subscribe the account right on your website.
- Shutter Video Playlist – download the plugin, and then use a tight video grid with a vertical scroll for a compact position on your web page. Shutter animation effect will add an entertaining effect.
- • Loony Carousel – just want to show cool videos from YouTube? Add YouTube gallery plugin to your admin panel, disable header and show only the most interesting content. Use horizontal scroll and carousel animation effect for the best user experience.
- Single Video – maybe you want to embed YouTube video presentations of your product on its web page? Display one video easily using 100+ customizable parameters of Yottie.
- Cinema Video Gallery – show YouTube channel gallery for WordPress without any description or additional text. Just show what everyone is looking for – videos! While aiming at any video in the grid, its description will appear on hover by turning on such function.
- Simple Video Grid – install Yottie and exclude any disturbing elements of the video player. Turn off the header, all info elements, adjust animation and colors and here you are! The grid is ready.
- Structured Video Channel – your YouTube channel has a great number of different videos and you’d like to upload them on your site by subject groups? Use YouTube gallery for website and create a feed, which will include any existing or custom group. That is the closest case to the original YouTube UI.
How to Embed WordPress YouTube video Gallery on your Website?
Embedding our WordPress YouTube plugin will only take a couple of minutes and ill not require any developing skills. Here’s a brief installation guide:
- Purchase the plugin
- Add the plugin to your admin panel
- Set the sources and customize the look
- Add plugin code to the required page
Failed to embed YouTube plugin to your WordPress website? Contact our support team and we’ll be happy to help you.
Support, Questions and Offers
Our support team is ready to answer on any kind of questions concerning our WP plugin.
Do not hesitate to ask – we will figure out how to help you!
Our other products
Change Log – new version 2.7.0 is available for download
May 24, 2018 – Version 2.7.0
### Added * Privacy-Enhanced mode support for GDPR compliance ### Fixed * Grid calculation issue after resize
October 04, 2017 – Version 2.6.0
### Changed * Related videos in YouTube player is off ### Added * New option - pagination control * New option - search in source groups
April 07, 2017 – Version 2.5.0
### Fixed * Video display bug when group is changed after resize * Empty source group infinite loading bug fixed ### Changed * Swiper library updated to 3.4.2 ### Added * WordPress widget support * Share feature
March 01, 2017 – Version 2.4.1
### Fixed * jQuery UI conflict
February 15, 2017 – Version 2.4.0
### Fixed * Popup and preview images position bug in the old versions of Safari * Error when the YouTube API key is invalid * Issue when the plugin is running locally * Preferences saving in Safari bug * Mobile touch freezing bug ### Changed * Swiper library updated to 3.4.1 ### Added * Add Slovak and Czech languages
December 06, 2016 – Version 2.3.2
### Added * YouTube API key field
Note: Please, generate your own YouTube API key to get independent API quota and add it to your WordPress YouTube Video Gallery by following this tutorial: How to get YouTube API key