Revolutionary WooCommerce Email Customizer with Drag and Drop builder. Customize everything in the WooCommerce Email Order notification emails with a drag and drop editor.
Email Customizer now supports WooCommerce Subscription emails
Add a logo, header, footer, body text, custom paragraph texts, social icons, images and more with a simple, intuitive drag and drop interface. Create professional, beautiful transactional emails for your WooCommerce Online store
Say goodbye to template based email plugins where you can only edit header and footer. Say hello to the email builder which helps you create beautiful, elegant transactional emails and impress your customers
Watch quick video demo: Drag and drop email editor
What is the difference between other email customizers
Well, most of the email customizer plugins allow you to just edit the header, footer and add a logo. Some will just have pre-defined templates.
But our plugin allows you to build and customize your email with an easy-to-use email builder. it is like a page builder where you drag and drop elements like text block, paragraph blocks, image blocks and edit them.
You can create an email template per language. Example: One email template for English, another in Spanish, yet another in French.
So if a customer visits your site in French language and makes an order, the French email template will be used to send an email.
The items list will be in the customer’s language because we use the default WooCommerce item’s list with the hooks. It is compatible with WPML. So the items list and other WooCommerce supplied texts would be in the customer’s chosen language.
Why you should customize WooCommerce emails ?
A good, professional email adds a lot more value to your online business. It tells you how professional you are, how committed you are. Besides, it is a good business practice to send elegant emails. You don’t want your business to get a bad impression by sending crappy looking emails.
Keep customers coming back for more by sending well-designed, professional transactional emails
That is why were introduced a powerful drag and drop email builder to customize your woocommerce transactional emails.
Just drag and drop text, heading, images, paragraphs, content blocks, buttons and more. And use the short codes
to include dynamic content like order details, customer information, billing address, shipping address and more.
NOTE: The email builder uses latest Vue.js library for advanced realtime building. Try building and customising your emails with modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox
What the customers say about it
- Powerful drag and drop email builder built with Vue.js
- 15 + elements including text, images, button, paragraphs, social icons and more
- Customize everything in your WooCommerce order email notifications
- Include the dynamic data like order summary, customer information, products in the order using short codes
- Short codes will be dynamically replaced with the respective WooCommerce data before the email is sent to the customer
- Add your logo, images and a header, a footer, custom body and more
- Display the order details, customer information, address and more.
- Live-preview of your changes. Use an order to see how your emails would look like
- Send a test email to validate your design
- Customize all WooCommerce Transactional Emails.
- Support for WooCommerce Custom Order Status manager
- Support for WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor (official plugin)
- WordPress Multi-site compatible
List of short codes available
The following is a list of short codes available to include dynamic data in your emails.
|[woo_mb_items]||– To Get Items|
|[woo_mb_order_id]||– To Get Order ID|
|[woo_mb_order_sub_total]||– To Get Order Sub-Total|
|[woo_mb_order_total]||– To Get Order Total|
|[woo_mb_order_fee]||– To Get Order Fee|
|[woo_mb_order_refund]||– To Get Order Refunds|
|[woo_mb_order_date]||– To Get Order Date|
|[woo_mb_order_payment_method]||– To Get Payment Method|
|[woo_mb_payment_method]||– To Get Payment Method|
|[woo_mb_transaction_id]||– To Get Transaction ID|
|[woo_mb_shipping_method]||– To Get Shipping Method|
|[woo_mb_order_shipping]||– To get Shipping Total|
|[woo_mb_shipping_first_name]||– To Get Shipping First Name|
|[woo_mb_shipping_last_name]||– To Get Shipping Last Name|
|[woo_mb_shipping_company]||– To Get Shipping Company|
|[woo_mb_shipping_address]||– To Get Shipping Address|
|[woo_mb_shipping_address_1]||– To Get Shipping Address 1|
|[woo_mb_shipping_address_2]||– To Get Shipping Address 2|
|[woo_mb_shipping_city]||– To Get Shipping City|
|[woo_mb_shipping_state]||– To Get Shipping State|
|[woo_mb_shipping_postcode]||– To Get Shipping Postal Code|
|[woo_mb_shipping_country]||– To Get Shipping Country|
|[woo_mb_billing_address]||– To Get Billing Address|
|[woo_mb_billing_first_name]||– To Get First Name|
|[woo_mb_billing_last_name]||– To Get Last Name|
|[woo_mb_billing_company]||– To Get Billing Company|
|[woo_mb_billing_address_1]||– To Get Billing Address 1|
|[woo_mb_billing_address_2]||– To Get Billing Address 2|
|[woo_mb_billing_city]||– To Get Billing City|
|[woo_mb_billing_state]||– To Get Billing State|
|[woo_mb_billing_postcode]||– To Get Billing PostalTo Get User’s Email Code|
|[woo_mb_billing_country]||– To Get Billing Country|
|[woo_mb_billing_phone]||– To Get Billing Phone Number|
|[woo_mb_site_name]||– To get Site Name|
|[woo_mb_site_url]||– To Get Site URL|
|[woo_mb_user_name]||– To Get User’s Name|
|[woo_mb_customer_note]||– Get Customer Note|
|[woo_mb_user_email]||– To Get User’s Email|
– Please make sure that you at least have PHP 5.4 or higher.
- – Current url gets appended to the anchor element when creating a link in the text block. Fixed it.
- – CSS improvements for better Outlook compatibility
- – Google Plus icon for social link element
- – Better Outlook email client compatibility
- – Password reset url with anchor tag
- – Pre-built example templates will now be installed in the site language.
- – Default site language is displayed in the backend to avoid confusion.
- – Re-setting individual email template is now possible
- – Email templates can now be enabled disabled from the plugin settings. So you can use the email cuztomizer for a few templates, while the default templates could be used for other emails.
- – Fixed the issue with the WP_Order class that does not initialise correctly while giving a real time preview.
- – Translation POT file added so that users can easily generate MO files
- – Upload icon for image path is conveying a wrong message as plugin supports entering the image path
- – Instagram and Pinterest social media logos included
- – Support for order meta hook
- – Fixed CSS conflicts
- – Minor styling improvements to default templates
- – Inline style will only apply when a template exists. So this helps customers using both default templates and email builder templates
- – Added a new short code for Pending Payment pay link
- – Conflicts with Safari when saving template has been fixed
- – Now you can copy template from one another. No need to re-do the same design
- – Shortcodes are more visible
- – Custom code template added. So you can now add custom functions and get its output to display in the email
- – Fixed issue with the language selector
- – Password is not included when the user was created in the backend
- – Fixed issues with the Partial refund email template
- – Minor PHP notices that occur when having a fee in the order
- – Inline CSS conflicts with the Emogrifier utility has been fixed. Now styles would not get stripped or broken.
- – Option to show product thumbnail image in the order items summary in the email
- – You can add custom CSS classes for your email template
- – Order item summary is now loaded from a template in the plugin. Does not depend on WooCommerce
- – Support for WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor (official plugin)
- – Fixed New account email template is not used in certain occasions
- – Improved Vue email builder script
- – Added shortcodes for phone and customer note fields
- – Added support for WooCommerce Custom Order Status Manager.
- – Added conflict resolution for jquery conflicts caused by a few plugins
- – Added partial support for the WooCommerce multi-currency plugin.
- – Font-family support for all custom blocks. Now you can chose a font-family of your choice
- – Fixed issue with adding default templates on initial installation
- – New customer email is not being sent in WooCommerce 3
- – Wrong first name and last name due to JS parsing
- – Fixed minor conflicts with WooCommerce 3
- – Re-set to default template feature added
- – PHP 5.3 compatibility added