Vector Art Photoshop Action
Create true scalable Vector artwork from any photo.
Final effect includes multiple Color effects and various Layers and Levels of unique customization.
Its super easy to use and save yourself hours of work.
Final composition is fully layered and provides lots of effects and customization.
10+10+10 overall color presets are also included.
Tweak settings to match your style.
Mix different styles to create your own stunning composition.
Please go through the video guide on how to load up the action and customize the effects.
IMPORTANT! This action uses the Oil Paint Filter.
The compatible versions of Photoshop are CS 6, CC, CC 2015.1, CC 2015.5+, CC 2017+, CC 2018.
The oil paint filter is missing in versions CS 5 and below, CC 2014, CC 2015. Hence, this action will not work in these versions.
If Oil Paint is grayed out for you, try these steps:
- Make sure Photoshop is up-to-date.
- Make sure that your document is RGB. Oil Paint won’t work on color spaces other than RGB (e.g. CMYK, Lab, etc.).
- If you’re on Windows, make sure you’re running a 64-bit OS with the 64-bit version of Photoshop. OpenCL requires 64-bit.
- Make sure Use Graphics Processor is checked under Preferences > Performance.
- Make sure that your video card driver is up to date with the latest from the vendor website.
Note: If your video card does not support OpenCL v1.1 or higher, you may need to purchase an upgraded video card that supports OpenCL v1.1 or higher to gain access to the Oil Paint filter.
Information about your graphics card can be found in Photoshop’s Help > System Info dialog.
On computers with AMD graphics processors running Mac OS X 10.11 and later, you can leverage Apple’s Metal graphics acceleration framework for use with the Oil Paint filter. Follow these steps:
- Select Preferences > Performance.
- Ensure that Use Graphics Processor is selected.
- Open the Advanced Graphics Processor Settings dialog.
- Select Use Native Operating System GPU Acceleration.
Tested and assured
This action has been tested and working on Photoshop CS6, CC, CC 2015.1, CC 2015.5, CC 2017+, CC 2018
Tested with more than 50 images to assure the integrity of the action.
The action works best with images having size around 2000px – 4000px high/wide and 300 dpi resolution. Using lower resolution images will result in lower details and clarity of the final composition.
If you have a lower resolution image, go to “Image” -> “Image Size…” and change them to the specified dimensions. Use can always resize to your original dimension after the effect has been applied.
The action will only work in the English version of the Photoshop.
If you are not using the English version, follow this video to change it to English and then back to your native language.
- 2 Photoshop atn action files
- 1 Photoshop abr brush file
- 1 Photoshop pat pattern file
How to combine this effect with my other actions:
- Open you image.
- Play the first action.
- Save the final result as an image.
- Now, open the image just saved.
- Then, play this action.
View more customer reviews
Feel free to contact for any info.
Please rate if you like it.