Awesome video review from one of our clients
MyListing, a Powrful Directory, Listing and Event WordPress Theme
MyListing is a WordPress theme that gives you complete freedom to create any type of directory or listing website
Design your pages on the front-end and witness your work instantly come to life.
MyListing pages are created using the powerful front-end page builder, Elementor.
All 50+ elements are drag and drop, and easy to use and customize.
Absolutely no coding required.
Advanced Listing type creator, for any type of directory.
Whether you’re creating a business, event, or any other type of directory, you would want different look, functionality and
features for each of them. Our advanced listing type creator lets you do just that. Choose between 20+ pre-made fields and create your own unlimited custom fields. Each listing can also have their own products for sale, host events, forms, reviews, comments and other custom tabs.
Create and customize your explore page
Build advanced search forms with unlimited custom filters. Choose between three pre-made
explore page templates and 10+ Google map skins
Monetize your directory website
Full Theme Features
- MyListing uses Elementor page builder – the fastest growing, open-source WordPress page builder.
- Over 50 Elementor widgets ready to use.
- Advanced Listing Type Builder
- Add unlimited listing types, each with it’s own unique design and functionality.
- Listing Type editor with a beautiful and easy to use interface.
- Custom Listing Profiles for each listing type.
- Custom Fields with powerful field editor for each listing type.
- Customize the listing preview box, uniquely for each listing type.
- Customize the Explore page uniquely with custom facets for each listing type.
- Powerful search facet editor, unique to each listing type.
- TimeKit and Contact Form 7.
- Listing Reviews.
- Bookmark Listings.
- Listing Ratings.
- Shortcode generator with an easy to use interface.
- Custom shortcodes included.
- ‘Button’ shortcode.
- ‘Listing Categories’ shortcode.
- ‘Format Text’ shortcode.
- ‘Icon Picker’ shortcode.
- ‘Listing Search Form’ shortcode.
- Over 2000 icons to choose from, including Custom Theme Icons, Material Icons, Font Awesome, and Glyphicons.
- Integrated with Google Maps.
- Custom Google Maps markers.
- Custom Google Maps location previews.
- Marker/Location clustering.
- Background Images Parallax
- Background Video
- Owl Carousel
- Custom Scrollbars
- Instant search on header.
- Listing quick view.
- Fully Responsive
- Breadcrumbs bar (section).
- Customized Dashboard page for front end users.
- Users can request to add their own products.
- Share listings/posts functionality included.
- Fully integrated with WooCommerce.
- User Sign In/Register functionality included.
- Fully integrated with WP Job Manager.
- WC Paid Listings supported.
- Single Click Demo Import.
- Choose from all of our online demos.
- Integrated with Contact Form 7.
- Contact Form widget included.
- Latest Blog Posts widget included.
- Customize header.
- Four different header types, alongside other options, and the ability to edit the header on a per-page basis.
- Smooth scrolling option.
- Customizable footer.
- Back to top option.
- Translation ready (Does not support multi-language).
- Minified and combined assets to reduce the amount of http requests and enhance load time and site performance.
- Clean and well structured code.
- Related listings (Host) for listings.
- Custom, mulitple store tabs possible for each listing.
This theme requires PHP version 5.5+
MyListing can be translated to any language, but it is not multi-language or WPML compatible yet
- Added proximity ordering option in Explore page (Nearby listings). - Added option to format the value of Range filters in Explore page. - Added new option in Explore page widget's Elementor settings to disable live url update feature. - FIX: Cover images in single listing page not centered properly. - FIX: Missing translation strings. v188.8.131.52 - FIX: Broken layout in single category/region/tag pages. - FIX: Promoted listings being duplicated in Explore page results on some sites. v184.108.40.206 - FIX: Normal users having no permission to promote listings v220.127.116.11 - FIX: Explore page loading issue
- Promotions v2, a complete revamp of the promoted listings feature. - One-click demo importing is now available. - Explore: Page url is now dynamically updated as you filter listings. This makes it possible to remember the state of filters when opening a listing, and then going back to filters. - Explore: Custom sorting options are now also available for Categories, Regions, and Tags tabs. - Added sidebar support for the WooCommerce shop and product pages. - Added ability to set number of product columns on shop page, through Theme Options > Shop Page. - Added support for cookie consent checkbox in comments/reviews form. - Added new Cart section in site header. - Added support for setting custom landing pages for listing regions, categories, and tags. - Listing Feed widget now supports passing an Explore page URL for retrieving results, allowing you to customize it based on Explore page filters. - FIX: Clusters not working properly on inital load in Explore page. - FIX: Image carousel blocks not working properly when using multiple of them on single listing page. - FIX: Elementor 27 > Content Block not rendering rich content. - FIX: Multiple issues with dropdown inputs, such as option filtering not working after first selection, and also included a better sorting algorithm for search results. - FIX: On social login, some users having to refresh the site manually to see their account information. - FIX: On social login with Facebook, the user's Facebook profile picture not showing up sometimes. - FIX: Order by Rating in Explore page excluding listings without a rating. - FIX: Drag&drop reordering not working for Regions in Add/Edit Listing page. - FIX: Share on Twitter and WhatsApp not working on some devices. Also added new 'Copy Link' option in the share dialog. - FIX: Default WordPress search form displaying a blank page when finding no results. - FIX: ReCaptcha on contact forms in single listing page not working. - Improved parallax effect performance. - Added compatibility with the latest Elementor version (v2.1.2). - TWEAK: Theme Options > Custom Code now features a code editor with syntax highlighting.
- Fixed multiple issues with listing package subscriptions (available through WooCommerce Subscriptions extension) - Added 'Connected Accounts' section in User Menu > Account Details, to manage linked Google and Facebook accounts. - Added support for Elementor PRO custom header/footer templates. - Added profile picture settings, allowing the user to use one of the connected accounts picture. - On package selection step, owned package are now displayed in a dropup menu within each product, alongside design improvements to the pricing plans section. - FIX: Content blocks are now mixed in mobile when using two-columns layout (similar to masonry layout). - FIX: Compatibility issues with latest WooCommerce version. - FIX: ReCaptcha not working on single listing page contact forms. - FIX: Pagination not working properly on related listings tab in single listing page. - FIX: Issue with review count in single listing page. - FIX: Maps not properly working on custom tabs in single listing page. - Included new section in listing type editor, explaining how to use the bracket syntax and listing special keys. Additionally, new special keys have been added, to retrieve listing author, listing date, and currently logged-in user.
v18.104.22.168 - FIX: Facebook login issue
- FEATURE: Added column layout options in single listing page. - FEATURE: Social login with Google and Facebook is now built-in. - User dashboard menu can now be managed through Appearance > Menus. - Listing packages can now be restriced to a single purchase per user. Useful for free/trial packages. - Added ability to set custom a custom id and classnames for blocks in single listing page. - Added ability to set a unique icon for content blocks in single listing page. - Added compatibility with Elementor 2.0.9 - Added additional header and single listing typography options in WP Admin > Theme Options. - FIX: Promotion keys sometimes not being applied to listings. - FIX: Incorrect review count being shown on single listing page. - FIX: When previewing a new listing, then going back to edit data, previously selected tags and region(s) were not being automatically selected. - FIX: Post categories and post tags url base can now be modified. - FIX: Event date search filters not working properly. - FIX: Term lists in Add Listing page now appear in alphabetical order. - FIX: Listings, listing categories, listing tags, and regions url base now supports non-latin characters. - FIX: Listing packages with a limit of 1 listing not being hidden after reaching limit. - FIX: Scroll to top of results on explore page no-map template. - Minor fixes/improvements (issues in blog-feed widget, filters misbehaving in Explore page, updated ACF version, etc.)
- Added compatibility with Elementor 2.0 - Added new field visibility rule for listings without a package set. This can be useful to display premium fields on listings added through WP backend. - Category/Tag/Region url base can now be modified through WP Admin > Settings > Permalinks - Added support for key:value pairs in field options (for custom select, multiselect, radio fields). - Added filter by region/tag in "27 > Listing Feed" Elementor widget. - "Login to comment" link will now open the popup login form. - Added 'mylistingpackagesfreeskip-checkout' filter to optionally skip the checkout step on free listing packages. - Fixed Explore page title to show the name of the term on single category/region/tag page; and page description, when using Yoast SEO plugin. - Fixed schema issue when setting review mode to 5 stars. - Fixed issue with "Allow Shortcodes" option in WP Editor custom field. - Fixed issue with pagination in region explore page. - Fixed datepicker issues and added localization for the displayed date. - Fixed issue with overlapping content in single listing block elements. - Fixed conflict with WC Vendors on including same JS plugin as the theme, but a different version. - Fixed issue with payment package displaying incorrect package count. - Fixed issue with wrong redirect on failed login/register attempts through the popup forms. - Fixed issue with single listing contact form being always visible. - Fixed translation issues (in work hours, event date, etc.) - More minor bug fixes. - SEO: Improved source code readability by removing some unnecessary inline styles. - Dev: Added 'mylistingsingleog:tags' filter for managing open graph tags in single listing page.
- Added option to manually set coordinates in listing location field. - Added support for pin locking in listing location field. - Fixed issue with category/region/tag page not working when non-latin characters are used in the term slug. - Fixed error when updating Advanced Custom Fields PRO plugin. - Fixed error on new theme installations breaking Paid Listings functionality. - Fixed issue with verified sign not appearing in listing preview cards. - Fixed issue with translating datepicker strings.
v22.214.171.124 - Fixed RTL style issues v126.96.36.199 - Fixed some styling issues in iOS Safari
- FEATURE: Added new structured data (schema) editing tool in the listing type editor. - FEATURE: Added ability to customize how search results are ordered, based on any custom field. - FEATURE: Paid listings functionality is now builtin, with the ability to switch listing package among other improvements. - FEATURE: Claim listing functionality is now builtin, no 3rd party plugin is required. - Added new Global listing types, which can be used in Explore page to display a search form that includes results from all other listing types. - Added ability to display dropdown and checkbox filter options in the same order they've been added in the Fields tab. - Added new listing-type-specific options for default listing logo and cover image. - Added ability to show listing owner/author in listing preview card. - Added support for Contact Form 7's autoresponder feature in listing contact forms. - Added new ordering option in Listing Feed Elementor widget. - Added new option in 27 > Map widget to specify how many listings to show. - Listing social networks can now be added, removed, reordered, modified using the 'mylistinglinks-list' filter. - Localized datepicker strings. Added filters to change date, time formats, and which day is set as the first weekday. - Added support for comments in page templates. - Improved SEO performance in single listing pages. - Improved blog post archive page layout and SEO performance. - Included default Google Maps skin option. - Removed duplicate title field in listing backend edit form. - Fixed issue with datepicker displaying the selected day wrong. Only happened to users in negative timezone offsets. - Fixed issue with relist packages. - Fixed issue with listing preview image not being visible on Elementor map section. - Fixed issue with Countdown content block not accounting for different timezones. - Fixed issue with Checkboxes filter order and orderby options. - Fixed issue with the keyword filter not searching on listing description field. - Fixed issue with "Enable customer registration on the "My account" page" option still displaying the registration form when left unchecked. - Fixed conflict with Yoast SEO plugin causing duplicate opengraph tags in singe listing pages. - Fixed missing translation strings. - Improved mobile menu framerate - Added featured listings support to appear at the top of the results
- Fixed issue with listing work hours in preview card. - Fixed issue with listing tagline containing html markup. - Fixed bug in social networks field showing an unnecessary select option. - Fixed issue with custom file upload fields and selecting a list of allowed extensions. - Fixed more missing translation strings. - Fixed issue with category field missing on admin add listing page. - Added additional helper css classes to content blocks in single listing page. - Added new "Files" content block, for displaying custom file upload fields in a list layout in single listing page.
- Added ability to set the level of customization the listing description editor provides - from a plain textarea, to a full size WYSIWYG editor. - Shortcodes in listing description editor can now be optionally allowed. - Added ability to upload custom images as term icons (custom category, tag, region icons). - Added 2 new term templates apart from the default multiselect template: term single select, and term checklist. - Added ability to restrict places autocomplete results to one or more countries. - Added ability to set what types of results places autocomplete should return. - Added oEmbed support on listing description and in custom content blocks. - Added compatibility with WPJM Claim Listing plugin. - Added ability to use HTML and shortcodes in table, accordion, tabs, and details content blocks. - Added new work hours options for "Open all day", "Closed all day", and "By appointment only". - Added new options in Explore page for "Automatically scroll to results" and "Zoom map using mouse scroll". - Improved work hours feature. Listing status will now be "N/A" instead of "Closed" when no work hours have been entered. And the block won't be visible at all when no work hours have been set. - Improved performance with high quality images used in listing galleries. - Improved the "Shortcode" content block so it's hidden if any of the used fields are empty. - Fixed issue with Facebook share dialog not including listing logo. - Fixed missing translation strings. - Fixed issue with importing listing type configs. - Fixed issue with conditional fields not showing when using a pre-owned listing package. - Fixed preview card issue when displaying a related listing (host) that doesn't have a logo set. - Fixed issue with rtl content when using child theme. - Fixed issues with Elementor texteditor widget. - WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin has been styled to match the theme. - Numeric custom fields now can optionally allow decimal numbers.
v188.8.131.52 - Fixed issue with Contact Form 7 not working on single listing page. v184.108.40.206 - Fixed issue in WP Admin that was causing several plugins to stop working properly. v220.127.116.11 - Added RTL support for the new review categories section.
- FEATURE: Paid Packages can now be restricted to one or more listing types. - FEATURE: Listing fields can now be shown/hidden based on the listing package. - FEATURE: Listing reviews can have more than one category for ratings. - FEATURE: Image galleries can now be attached to a listing review. - Added optional 5 star listing ratings instead of the usual 10. - Added new content block for displaying shortcodes, iframes, etc. using listing data. e.g. you could use the listing's twitter username to display a feed of all their tweets. - Fixed issue with Elementor Social Icons widget. - Fixed issue with empty space when less than 3 gallery images are used in single listing page. - Fixed issue with "show in admin" option in listing fields. - Fixed single listing layout when no logo is present. - Fixed issue with content width on blog posts. - Minor bug fixes.
- Notified all our users about a bug in the latest WP Job Manager plugin - Please read more here https://helpdesk.27collective.net/knowledgebase/my-listing-does-not-support-wp-job-manager-1-29-1/
- Fixed issue with custom fields in Listing type creator - Updated premium plugins to latest version - Fixed minor bugs
- Listing description can now be either a WP Editor or a plain textarea. - Added new dark style for the quick search widget. - Added ability to use custom datetime formats with the [27-format] shortcode. - Fixed issue with related listings tab. - Fixed issue with translation of plural strings. - Fixed issue with text encoding of some languages in featured service widget. - Fixed issue with some users not appearing in the listing author select box. - Fixed issue with WP Editor fields not appearing in WP Admin edit listing page. - Fixed issue with featured section backround image on iOS devices. - Fixed minor RTL issues. - Updated the bundled MyCity demo to the latest version.
- Added ability to show multiselect custom fields in preview card, cover buttons, and content blocks. - Fixed issue with custom fields not showing up in dropdown and checkbox search filters. - Fixed issue with user menu translation. - Fixed issue with spinner on quicksearch widget. - More minor improvements.
- FEATURE: Categories, Tags, and Regions can be specific to one or more listing types. - FEATURE: Added new [quicksearch] shortcode, with instant AJAX results. - FEATURE: Added "Regions" taxonomy. - FEATURE: Added new Elementor widget for displaying terms (regions, categories, or tags). - FEATURE: Added support for rich editor custom fields in single listing page. - Tags now can be accessed similarly to categories in the Explore page. - Single listing page's base URL (example.com/listings/listing-title) can now be modified in Settings > Permalinks. - Added new single page layout block that allows the site admin to insert shortcodes and raw content. - Added single image layout block in single listing page. - Categories, Tags, and Regions have been updated with SEO friendly url-s, e.g. example.com/category/art example.com/region/london example/tag/accepts-credit-cards - Included Brazilian translation (pt_BR), courtesy of Marcelo Lopes! - Fixed issue with non-translatable strings.
- FEATURE: Added ability to have multiple work hours ranges for a single day. - Every listing field can now be edited from the wp-admin panel. - Added option to change listing owner from the WP Admin dashboard. - Added ability to update listing expiry date from the WP Admin dashboard. - Redesigned Checkout page for better user experience. - Updated proximity filter to only be active once a location is set, instead of manually enabling it. - Fixed issue with parallax background on iPad on landscape. - Updated the included docs to the latest version, and added info on how to install and configure automatic updates. - Included theme translations for: - German (de_DE) thanks to Christian Sommer - Russian (ru_RU) thanks to Alex ( @corradulka ) - Portuguese (pt_PT) thanks to Joao Coelho
- Added ability to show categories in parent-child format in Explore page. - Fixed issue with inaccurate category listing count. - Fixed issue when no listing type is given on the Explore page. - Fixed issue with user dropdown menu items order.
- Redesigned Explore page for better UX. - Improved styling on BuddyPress group pages. - Redesigned Cart page for better user experience in desktop and mobile devices. - Added new transparent option for search widget. - Slider Revolution is now bundled with the theme. - Child categories will inherit parent settings like icon, color, image - unless overwritten. - Added specific CSS classes for single listings, listing previews, quick view, explore, etc. - Updated docs on how to import demo data using All-in-One WP Migration (https://27collective.net/files/mylisting/docs/#import-demo) - Included MyHome and MyCar import files. - Fixed issue with multiselect filters in Explore page. - Added BuddyPress profile link in user dropdown menu. - Added ability to filter results using multiselect fields. - Added default background color to logos to avoid issues with transparent images. - Minor bug fixes
- Added quick import for MyCity demo using All-in-One WP Migration - Improved BuddyPress style - Fixed issues with accent color - Fixed RTL issues
- Added ability to set site logo size in header. - Fixed issue with listing "Location" field in admin panel. - Fixed issue with child theme. - Fixed issue with drag & drop in Chrome 62. - Minor bug fixes.
- FEATURE: Complete BuddyPress integration. - FEATURE: Added right-to-left text support. - FEATURE: Added new author block for single listing page. - Added ability to set the logic used on search queries with multiple categories/tags selected. - Added unique classes to content-block elements. - Added hooks for custom block elements. - Added child theme. - SEO optimizations. - Updated Advanced Custom Fields PRO to latest version. - Updated package selection layout. - Updated documentation on product vendors. - Fixed quick view height issue. - Fixed bug in "Work Hours" field. - Fixed bug with multiselect fields.
v1.1 – The first of many
- Added links to docs in the listing type builder. - BUGFIX: When adding new listings from admin dashboard, no listing fields would appear at first. - BUGFIX: In the listing type builder, when no field was being used, drag & drop wouldn't work properly.